Go Wireless!You can't afford to compromise when it comes to your handheld wireless microphone system. But, you also want a rig that fits your budget. Here's the perfect solution! Audio-Technica's value-packed ATW-3141b rig offers up the rock-solid reliable performance you demand, at a price you'll love. Equipped with a great-sounding, dependable hanheld mic/transmitter and a true-diversity receiver (complete with both low- and high-impedance inputs), the ATW-3141b rig has the features you need to get clean, clear onstage sound, without cable clutter or pesky hums and buzzes.
Whether you're using the ATW-3141b rig onstage, in the conference hall, or on the worship platform, you get the tools you need for stellar wireless performance. Use the handheld ATW-T341 mic/transmitter, and you'll get fantastic sound — without being tethered to a microphone cable. You get the same capsule found in Audio-Technica's popular Artist Elite AE41OO microphone plus an integrated, ultra-dependable transmitter unit — all in one completely comfy handheld unit.
Naturally, your Rig is only as good as its weakest link. That's why Audio-Technica made every element of the ATW-3141b system amazingly reliable. The ATW-R310 receiver, for example, has dual independent receiver sections (to reduce dropouts), and it can provide power to operate powered antennas and accessories. You get soft-touch controls and large, easy-to-read displays, for simple operation when you need it most. You can't beat this amazing value in a handheld wireless rig!
Audio-Technica ATW-3141b Handheld Wireless Microphone System Features at a Glance:
- Nine pre-coordinated frequency scan groups on 3000 Series receivers simplify the selection of usable frequencies in a multi-channel wireless system
- Backlit screen clearly presents setup and operating information
- Red alert light that warns of low battery power, signal loss and input overload
- 25kHz frequency spacing
- Cutting-edge digital ToneLock squelch helps control outside interference
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from two independent receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Interference-resistant UHF band operation
- 200 PLL-synthesized channels selectable via soft-touch controls on receiver and transmitter
- Two receivers can be mounted side-by-side in one 19" rack space
- I-band frequency range (482-507MHz)
- Ground-lift switch
- Transmitter battery-life fuel gauge on the receiver