Meet Your New Wireless Solution!
You could work way harder and spend way more to put together a wireless system that doesn't even touch this one. Seriously, Audio-Technica's ATW-3110b does the job and then some, and it won't sticker-shock you back to wired systems. So, what do you get? Glad you asked! You get a super-compact bodypack transmitter that works great with your lavalier or headset mic. Plug it in, clip it on, and you'll soon forget that your even wearing it. This system also comes with a an awesome true-diversity receiver you can depend on, even when conditions get demanding. Best of all, this system makes you sound great. No more clunky cables! No more limited access to your audience!Audio-Technica ATW-3110b Wireless Microphone Transmitter/Receiver System Features at a Glance:
- 200 PLL-synthesized channels selectable via soft-touch controls on receiver and transmitter
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from two independent receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Interference-resistant UHF band operation
- 25kHz frequency spacing
- Nine pre-coordinated frequency scan groups on 3000 Series receivers simplify the selection of usable frequencies in a multi-channel wireless system
- Backlit screen clearly presents setup and operating information
- Advanced digital ToneLock squelch helps control outside interference
- Red alert light that warns of low battery power, signal loss and input overload
- Dual power transmitter allows you to choose from maximum range or extended battery life
Transmitter battery-life fuel gauge on the receiver
- Ground-lift switch
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- Two receivers can be mounted side-by-side in a single 19" rack space
- D-band frequency range (655.500-680.375 MHz)
|Audio-Technica 3000 Series Wireless ATW-3110b - D-band 655.500 - 680.375 MHz Specs:
|System: Frequency Range
|System: Operating Range
||300 ft. Line-of-sight
|System: Frequency Response
|Transmitter: Form Factor
|Transmitter: Dynamic Range
||>110 dB (A-weighted)
|Transmitter: Mute Feature
|Transmitter: Battery Type
||2 x AA
|Transmitter: Battery Life
||6 to 8 hours
||2.6" x 3.43" x 0.94"
||1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
||8.27" x 6.47" x 1.73"