Step up to Audio-Technica Wireless Performance!You'll love what Audio-Technica's 3000 Series Wireless ATW-2129 lavalier mic system does for your live performances - and the price is right! It comes with the ATW-R2100a receiver, the ATW-T210a UniPak transmitter, and the AT829cW lavalier microphone.
Want worry-free wireless performance - at a very cool price? That's exactly what you get with Audio-Technica's wireless microphone systems and components. Receivers, transmitters, mics... A-T has exactly what you need to get superior sound onstage - day in and day out. They pack in all the features you need to sound fantastic on any stage. Plus, Audio-Technica build their stuff to last over the long haul, so you know you can hit the road with your favorite wireless rig and enjoy peace of mind.
Audio-Technica 2000 Series Wireless ATW-2129 Lavalier Microphone System Features at a Glance:
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges
- Antenna power available for powered antennas and other inline RF devices
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Switchable transmitter power output with high and low settings offered
- Includes rackmount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
- Operates on the D band (656.125MHz to 678.500 MHz)