Quality Wireless is Within Your Reach!Shouldn't your wireless system make your life easier onstage? Audio-Technica thinks so. They designed their ATW-2110 receiver/bodypack transmitter system to give you reliable performance in all kinds of live environments. Amazingly easy one-touch frequency scanning means you're getting the best operation possible, every time. You can even manually select among 10 frequencies. The bodypack transmitter is unobtrusive and lightweight, but it's rugged enough for the road. The half-rack receiver is perfect for rackmounted setups and it's built to handle day-in, day-out use.
Wireless doesn't get any easier to use than this! You'll love the ATW-2110 receiver's simple front panel layout and its large, backlit display — especially when showtime arrives! The auto frequency scanning feature doesn't stop with this system; it comes in very, very handy when you're using multiple systems and need to keep your frequency away from others. And, did we mention that this system is very affordable? It's a win-win for you!
Audio-Technica ATW-2110 UHF Wireless System Features at a Glance:
- Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning finds an open channel at the touch of a button
- All 10 user-switchable channels are compatible-for easy use with multiple systems; no confusing frequency groups
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display featuring RF and AF metering
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver