You've Got to Hear Yourself!With Audio-Technica's M3M Wireless In-ear Rig, you get your choice of 1321 UHF channels, and useful LCD info displays on both the transmitter and receiver for setting your personal preferences. You and other musicians on stage using the M3M rig will enjoy controlling the volume and mix of two separate signals via the controls on the M3R stereo body-pack receiver, ensuring that you can dial in the right sound and hear yourself accurately. While you can use up to 16 complete M3 systems at once on stage, you can actually use any number of M3R stereo receivers on the same frequency with one M3T stereo transmitter. An excellent, pro choice for live performance monitoring - hear yourself more clearly with Audio Technica's M3M Wireless In-ear Rig!
Audio-Technica M3M Wireless In-ear Monitor Rig at a Glance:
- More selectable frequencies, automatic scanning
- Premium, articulate sound
- Operates on Band M
- Personal mix with a personal fit
1321 selectable UHF channels and automatic frequency scanning
While Audio-Technica's M2 Wireless Rig offers 100 selectable frequencies, with the M3 Rig, you get an astounding 1321 frequencies to work with. In addition, the M3 System's automatic frequency scanning ability makes set up practically immediate.
Personal mix with a personal fit
The M3 Wireless In-ear Monitor Rig offers Personal Mix Control, allowing volume and mix control of two independent signals at the receiver. This way, you can dial in the right sound and blend you need to give your best performances. The M3M Rig comes with three sizes of rubber eartips, plus an ear-conforming foam tip for a comfy feel and personal fit.
Premium, articulate sound
With the M3 Wireless In-ear Monitoring System, you'll hear yourself like never before - especially at lower volumes. You can rely on your M3M in-ear monitors' dynamic drivers that deliver full frequency response and outstanding isolation, time after time.
This M3M rig operates on Band M, offering 1321 user-selectable UHF frequencies between 614.000 to 647.000MHz. You can use any number of M2R Stereo Receivers on the same frequency with up to 16 complete M3 systems on stage simulataneously.
Audio-Technica M3L Wireless In-ear Monitor System Features:
- High-fidelity sound
- Operates on Band M between 614.000 to 647.000MHz
- 1321 selectable UHF channels
- Automatic frequency scanning
- Up to 16 simulataneous systems per frequency band
- Three receiver modes: Personal Mix, stereo, and mono
- Personal Mix Control
- LCD info display
- XLR loop out (true pass-through)
- Totally tweakable squelch eliminates annoying static
- Pilot tone protects against RF interference
- Multi-level limiter (defeatable)
- Portable system is quick to load and set up
- Reduces audio clutter on stage
- Use any number of Stereo Receivers
- Selectable auxiliary input offers connection point for ambient microphone, click track, or other mic- or line-level input
- Audio-Technica earphone swith proprietary dynamic drivers
- Personal fit with 3 sizes of rubber eartips
- Selectable auxiliary input