Pro Pitch AND Time Correction!Just so you know... You need an iLok to use this.
Accept no imitations - Antares Auto-Tune IS the original mother of all pitch correction as we know it. It's the program that revolutionized the whole professional music production industry. And guess what... Antares did it again! Auto-Tune 7 is pitch correction like you've never had the pleasure of hearing before, but that's not all - it's also serious time correction software like nothing you've seen. Auto-Tune 7's hot new second-generation Evo vocal processing technology also lets you adjust the character of any or all notes as you like, letting you pull off some cool and freaky effects, double vocals, and totally change the way your vocals sound.
Let's take it from the beginning. If you don't already know Auto-Tune, then here's your 101 crash course on how it works. First you define your scale, either by hand or from Auto-Tune 7's massive list of common scales. Then you set how fast Auto-Tune grabs bad notes and brings them on course. That lets you get smooth, subtle, and totally seamless pitch correction, as well as that wicked hard-tuned T-Pain effect. That's it - set it, forget it, and let Auto-Tune do the heavy lifting. That was Auto-Tune 1-6. Auto-Tune 7 adds a whole new dimension to pitch correction, and that is the graphic editor.
Auto-Tune 7 hooks you up with an awesome piano-roll layout that shows each vocal note spread out in time. Got a really bad note... one that's so bad it won't automatically tune right? Just grab that sucker and pull it to the right note. Missed a beat? No problem - you can slide the note into place. Plus, there are some other great tools that make fixing those really nasty notes a snap... literally. That's not all, you also get and enhanced amplitude envelope display, integrated data file management system, and the ability to grab MIDI note information from your vocals - all good stuff. So, if you want your vocals to come out shiny, perfect, and ready for the radio - it's time to pick up Antares Auto-Tune 7!
Antares Auto-Tune 7 Pitch and Time Correction Software Features at a Glance:
- The second generation of Evo voice processing technology
- Extremely high-quality and easy-to-use pitch and time correction and manipulation system
- Enhanced Amplitude Envelope Display
- Integrated data file management system
- Adjust Throat Length on an individual correction object basis
- Record MIDI note information in Graphical Mode and create Note Objects from it
- Enhanced Graphical Mode Adjust Vibrato function
- Smooth continuous scrolling of graphical audio data
- Amplitude envelope in the graphical editing window
- Expanded Key Binding shortcuts to incorporate the new time manipulation controls
- The option to display the graphical timeline as bars and beats
- Available in AAX, RTAS, AU, and VST format - Mac and PC