Use This Awesome Multi-pattern Condenser on Just About Anything!
Can it handle the kind of high sound pressure levels that usually make miking drums a no-no for a condenser? Yes, it can. Can it switch from omni to cardioid to figure-8 patterns? Yep. Does it give you both an attenuation pad and a highpass filter, for max versatility? Why, yes, it does! Sing into it, put it in front of your amp, use it on drums, pick up the nuances of an acoustic guitar... you get the idea. Audio-Technica made the AT4050 to do a whole bunch of things and do them well. It's ready to make you sound better.
Audio-Technica AT4050 Condenser Microphone Features:
- Superior performance for studio recording and live sound applications
- Remarkable combination of warm, transparent sound and super-high SPL capability
- Three switchable polar patterns: omnidirectional, cardioid, figure-8
- Vapor-deposited gold large-diaphragm design for extended frequency response
- Symmetrical direct-coupled electronics for excellent transient response and low distortion
- Switchable 80Hz high-pass filter and 10dB pad
- Includes AT8449 shock mount
- Requires +48V phantom power