Use This Awesome Multi-pattern Condenser on Just About Anything!There's a place in the world for those fancy, specialized studio mics that cost more than your computer and your TV combined (maybe even more than your car, if you're thrifty). Unfortunately, that place is most likely not in your studio space. But, you can still sound like a million bucks without spending a ton of dough. How? Use Audio-Technica's AT4050 condenser mic! This thing doesn't just sound great; it sounds great on so many different things that you'll have it on the stand all the time! It's built to last, and its three polar patterns make the AT4050 perfect for all your projects.
Can it handle the kind of high sound pressure levels that usually make miking drums a no-no for a condenser? Yes, it can. Can it switch from omni to cardioid to figure-8 patterns? Yep. Does it give you both an attenuation pad and a highpass filter, for max versatility? Why, yes, it does! Sing into it, put it in front of your amp, use it on drums, pick up the nuances of an acoustic guitar... you get the idea. Audio-Technica made the AT4050 to do a whole bunch of things and do them well. It's ready to make you sound better.
Audio-Technica AT4050 Condenser Microphone Features:
- Superior performance for studio recording and live sound applications
- Remarkable combination of warm, transparent sound and super-high SPL capability
- Three switchable polar patterns: omnidirectional, cardioid, figure-8
- Vapor-deposited gold large-diaphragm design for extended frequency response
- Symmetrical direct-coupled electronics for excellent transient response and low distortion
- Switchable 80Hz high-pass filter and 10dB pad
- Includes AT8449 shock mount