A Best-kept Microphone Secret!
GearNuts presents the newest microphone mastepiece from Audio-Technica! The AT-4047 deserves to take its place among the best of Audio-Technica's exquisite recording microphones. And it soon will. As soon as the sound from this microphone hits your ears, you'll know you're on to something special. This large diaphragm condenser microphone is designed to deliver the fine, inviting sonic characteristics similar to old F.E.T. studio microphones, and it does, coaxing out all the nuance and subtleties of quieter, more textured sounds that are sometimes difficult to capture during recording. The AT-4047 SV features transformer coupled out and a specially tuned element. Don't wait for others to tell you about the fantastic results they got from using the AT-4047 during recording, broadcast or even live sound. Find out for yourself!
• Designed for pro recording and critical jobs in broadcast and live sound
• Transformer-coupled output and specially-tuned element provide sonic characteristics reminiscent of early F.E.T. studio microphone designs
• Exceptionally low self-noise, wide dynamic range and high SPL capability
• Classic silver-matte finish on microphone and shock mount
• Gold-plated, specially-contoured and aged, dual-diaphragms
• Selectable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
• Includes AT8449/SV shock mount
|Audio-Technica AT4047/SV Specs:
||149dB SPL (1kHz at 1% THD); 159dB SPL w/10dB pad
|Signal to Noise Ratio
||85dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
|Low Cut Filter
||AT8449/SV shock mount, dust cover, carry case