Super-clean Condenser Mic!The AT4041 outperforms microphones twice its price! Its warm, delicate, sweet sound makes recordings spring to life. It's ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, horns and under snares.
This premium electret condenser microphone is engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of pro recording, broadcast and live sound. The AT4041 cardioid studio condenser microphone features a smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise in the treble region and a transformerless out for completely high SPL-handling capability. A one-of-a-kind combination of audio excellence and moderate cost, the AT4041 is a rugged microphone housed in a case of turned brass with black chrome plating for durability and low reflectivity. The element back plate holds a fixed charge and has been aged to provide energy stabilization. The surface of the back plate is precision milled to ensure max charge linearity, resulting in a reduction in both frequency response peaks and diaphragm break-up distortion.
Audio-Technica AT4041 Cardioid Condenser Microphone Features:
- Phantom Powered - 48-volt DC
- Smooth, extended frequency response, high output and totally high SPL capability
- 100 ohms impedance
- Frequency response 20Hz-20kHz
- Dynamic range, typical - 121dB, 1kHz at max SPL
- Recommended for pro recording and critical jobs in broadcast
- Element - fixed-charge, permanently polarized capacitor
- Transformerless design for low self-noise
- Signal-to-noise ratio, typical - 70dB
- Selectable high-pass filter and rugged turned-brass microphone housing
- Polar Pattern - cardioid