Protection You Can Trust!There is such a thing as too much power! And without protection like the AR-1215 AC Line Voltage Regulator, the damage caused by AC power problems can damage or destroy your expensive audio gear.
Furman AR-1215 AC Line Voltage Regulator at a Glance:
- Inexpensive solution to a common problem
- Protects your expensive gear from voltage fluctuations
- 15-amp capacity and 9 AC outlets to connect all your gear
Protect your expensive AC toys!
Just as an unforeseen bout of severe weather can wreck a home or a business, the random fluctuations of your local power supply can damage the toys you spent a small fortune on. Luckily, the Furman AR-1215 AC Line Voltage Regulator protects audio, video, computer and other electronic gear from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities - sags, brownouts, or overvoltages.
Stable voltage and plenty of outlets
The AR-1215 AC Line Voltage Regulator delivers a stable 120 ±5 VAC whenever your in AC line voltage is between 97V and 141V. That's a lot of range! the AR-1215's 15 amps of capacity means you can connect several devices at once. And eight AC outlets plus one on the front panel make connections useful.
A small price to pay for protection!
The AR-1215 can mean the difference between smooth, safe operation and having to replace thousands of dollars in electronic gear. With local power supplies so variable and the modest price of the AR-1215, you can't afford NOT to invest in this important tool!
Furman AR-1215 AC Line Voltage Regulator Features:
- Eight outlets on the back panel, one on the front
- Output capacity 15 amps
- Eight-tap toroidal autoformer
- 10-LED bar-graph In Voltage meter
- Extreme overvoltage/undervoltage causes instant shutdown, protecting gear
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown indicator LED
- Output In Regulation indicator
- Low stray magnetic field leakage