Classy Looks, Amazing Sound, Incredible Price!Short of hoisting a full-sized grand piano into your living room, the Casio Celviano AP-620 is one of the best ways to get the sound and feel of a real grand at home. It all comes down to a few key details. First, there's the keybed. It doesn't matter how good a piano sounds, if the action isn't spot on. That's what's so great about the Celviano AP-620. It features Casio's amazing scaled hammer action and Ivory Touch textured keys. The result: incredibly realistic feel, response, and overall playability. So, no matter how technical the piece, the Celviano AP-620 can keep up with your fingers. But that's not all.
You see, the Celviano AP-620 also features Casio's amazing Linear Morphing System, which smoothly blends its samples' velocity layers together, delivering incredibly dynamic sound. From pianissimo to fortissimo, the Celviano AP-620 can handle the most dynamic playing style. Next, let's move on to the goodies. In addition to its super-realistic piano sounds, the Celviano AP-620 comes loaded with additional voices and rhythms. All told, it hooks you up with 250 wonderful instrument sounds and 180 rhythms and accompaniments to play along with.
Should inspiration suddenly strike you, and you feel the desire to compose your next opus, the Celviano AP-620's built-in 16 track recorder will most certainly come in handy. You can store songs on SD card memory, or tap into the limitless possibilities of your computer via USB. Try doing that with a real grand piano! So, if you're looking for more than just an instrument, you're ready for a Casio Celviano AP-620 digital piano.
Casio Celviano AP-620 Digital Piano Features at a Glance:
- Keyboard: 88 keys, weighted (scaled hammer action), Tri-Sensor keys, Ivory Touch texturing
- Touch response: 3 sensitivity levels/Off
- Sound source: 4-level stereo samples (Linear Morphing System technology)
- Acoustic resonance: Yes
- Maximum polyphony: 128
- Tones: 250
- General MIDI compatible: Yes
- Rhythms/auto-accompaniment: 180
- Reverb: 4 types
- Chorus: 4 types
- Brilliance: Yes
- Layer/split: Yes
- Registration Memory: Yes
- Duet Mode: Yes
- Preset Songs: 60
- Metronome: 0,2,3,4,5,6 beats
- Tempo Range: 20 to 255bpm
- Transpose: 25 steps (-12 to +12 semi tones)
- Tuning control: A4 = 440Hz +/- 99 cents (variable)
- Temperament: Equal temperament plus 16 scales
- Onboard recorder: 17 Tracks, 5 Songs
- Memory storage: SD card
- Display: Backlit LCD
- Speaker system: Stereo 6.3" speakers with 30W amplifiers
- Line outputs: 2
- Line inputs: 2
- MIDI: I/O
- USB jacks: 1
- Pedal inputs: 3 x 1/4" (damper, soft, sostenuto)
- Headphone outputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Included accessories: Pedals (damper, soft, sostenuto), height adjustable bench, music stand, and score book
- Dimensions with stand: 55.6" x 19.4" x 35.4"
- Weight with stand: 82.2 lbs.