Give Your Signal a Boost With Vintage Tone!
The electro-harmonix Analogizer saturation/boost pedal is the solution when digital effects degrade your guitar or bass signal. The Analogizer uses an all-analog signal path to add warmth and body to your tone, perfect at the end of a long effects chain that can leave your tone a bit thin. And since the Analogizer packs 26dB of gain it's perfect for adding a boost to your signal during solos, or just to hit your amp a bit harder. For even more analog vibe, the Spread control uses short delay times to fatten up your sound. So whether you play guitar or bass, whether you need to save your signal from a long effects chain or just want to add some magic to your tone, you need the electro-harmonix Analogizer saturation/boost pedal!electro-harmonix Analogizer Saturation/Boost Pedal Features:
- All-analog pedal adds depth and body to your tone
- Ideal for rescuing your tone from degradation after lots of effects pedals
- 26dB of boost makes your signal pack more punch
- Spread effect creates tonal variations and fattens your sound
- No power supply included, 9V battery operation
|Electro-Harmonix Analogizer Preamp / EQ / Tone Shaping Pedal Specs:
||1 x Instrument
||1 x 1/4"
||1 x 9V
|Power Supply Included