A Snake, Not Cold-hearted!
Quality mic/line ins with 24-bit resolution
The AN-16/i-M In Module is a 3U-high rack mounted microphone and line level input device. It contains sixteen excellent microphone preamps with 24-bit A-to-D converters. Each channel contains a three-segment level LED meter, a continuously variable Gain knob, phase reverse switch, a 48-volt phantom power switch with LED, and a rumble filter with an 85Hz roll off. In addition, each pair of channels has a Stereo Link switch that allows stereo operation when connected to a Personal Monitor Mixing Rig.
Tons of rear-panel I/O options!
The rear panel of the AN-16/i-M Input Module contains a host of pro connectivity features. Each channel has a combo jack that can accept either XLR microphone or 1/4-inch line level (balanced or unbalanced) ins. Sixteen passive microphone Thru connectors make a built-in microphone splitter. Balanced insert points with separate 1/4-inch Send and Return jacks allow simple interfacing with external processing devices. The sixteen insert Sends can also be used as a set of post-gain direct audio outs. The AN-16/i-M Input Module uses an internal power supply with a standard IEC power connector.
Digital output to multiple locations
Two parallel A-Net™ outputs allow the AN-16/i-M Input Module to send A-Net data to multiple destinations, allowing for simultaneous patching to a monitor console and a front-of-house console.
Both A-Net outputs feature heavy duty Neutrik EtherCon combo RJ45 connectors. A separate A-Net Expansion jack allows the AN-16/i-M to be used in combination with other AN-Series products and allows the transfer of up to sixty-four channels of audio over one standard Cat-5 cable. As with all Aviom A-Net compatible products, cable runs of up to 500 feet (150 meters) are possible between devices.
Aviom AN-16/i-M Personal Mixer Features:
- Built-in microphone splitter
- Rumble filter switch (85Hz roll off) on each channel
- A-Net Expansion jack for use with other AN-Series products
- Sixteen high quality microphone preamplifiers, with 24-bit A-to-D converters
- Continuously variable gain knob
- Dual A-Net outputs allow the A-Net data to be sent to two destinations
- 48-volt phantom power on each channel, with LED
- Internal power supply; IEC power connector
- XLR microphone or 1/4-inch Tip-ring-sleeve balanced ins on combo jacks
- Phase switch per channel
- Three-segment level LED indicators
- Balanced insert send and return jacks (1/4-inch TRS)
- Stereo Channel Link switch per pair of channels