Split it Up!
Aviom AN-16/i In Module
The Aviom AN-16/i In Module is one rack space unit that serves as the A/D input for the digital snake. It converts sixteen line level analog audio channels into uncompressed, full bandwidth digital data transmitted via Aviom's proprietary A-Net protocol. All inputs are balanced 1/4" Tip-ring-sleeve jacks. There is a Thru jack available for each in, which allows the Aviom AN-16/i Input Module to be inserted into an existing audio signal path.
On the front panel, the Aviom AN-16/i has a four-position gain switch (+22, +4, 0, and -10dB), stereo channel link switches, and signal present and clip LEDs.
The rear panel of the Aviom AN-16/i has two rows of sixteen 1/4" Tip-ring-sleeve jacks for analog audio Input and Thru. For rig network connections, there is an A-Net Out jack and an A-Net Expansion jack. The A-Net Expansion jack allows multiple Aviom AN-16 units to be combined. The modular Rig is easily reconfigured at a moments notice.
Aviom AN-16/i Input Module Features:
- Sixteen balanced 1/4" Tip-ring-sleeve audio inputs (Euroblock connectors coming soon)
- Stereo Link switches for each channel pair
- Four-position gain switches (+22, +4, 0, -10dB)
- A-Net Out and A-Net Expansion network connections (Cat-5)
- 1U rack enclosure
- Sixteen balanced Thru connectors
- Can be used as an input module for the A-16 Personal Monitor Mixing System