Keep Feedback at Bay!
Ten and twelve filter feedback elimination processors have become the de facto standard - the AFS 224 offers up to 24 filters per channel with filter Qs up to 1/80 of an octave. To achieve these staggering numbers dbx utilized their patent-pending AFS technology, that had previously only been available in the upper echelon line of products, and made it available in this stand-alone processor, which takes all of the guesswork out of feedback removal. In addition to the plethora of feedback suppression filters available, the AFS 224 also offers selectable modes, live filter lift, and types of filtration, which are all readily available via the brain-dead really simple user interface front panel.
dbx AFS 224 Features:
- 24 LED per Channel Filter Metering
- Live and Fixed Filter Modes
- Application-specific filter types include: Speech and Music Low, Med and High
- Selectable Filter Lift Times
- Stereo or Dual Independent Channel Processing
- Input channel Metering
- XLR and Tip-ring-sleeve Ins and Outputs
- 24 Programmable Filters per Channel
- dbx's Patent-pending (Advanced Feedback Suppression) AFS™ technology