Get Two Systems for One Great Price!The heart of Audio-Technica's 5000 Series is the AEW-R5200 true diversity frequency-agile dual receiver, which comprises two independent receivers in one full-rack housing. 200 selectable UHF channels are offered in the range of 655.500 to 680.375 MHz (TV channels 44-49), with an operational range in excess of 300 feet. Receivers may be linked to form a complete rig in which the built-in IntelliScan capability can automatically determine and set the best available frequencies on all linked receivers, minimizing interference and intermodulation. An AC pass-through system allows multiple receivers to be powered using only one outlet. Receivers also include Ethernet ports, enabling monitoring of system parameters via the included Macintosh® or Windows® software. Dual-band compander circuitry compresses and expands low- and treble audio signals separately, minimizing artifacts such as pumping and breathing and maximizing audio quality. The digital Tone Lock™ squelch system ignores RF that does not carry the wanted signal's one-of-a-kind signature. Concurrently, a digital ID signal carried by the frequency-modulated audio conveys transmitter info back to the receiver. An external mute switch jack has the capability to mute the system quickly and easily.
The AEW-5111 system features an AEW-R5200 dual receiver and two AEW-T1000 UniPak transmitters.
For the handheld wireless microphone system, see the AEW-5244.
- 1/4" external mute switch jack allows user to mute the system quickly and easily
- IntelliScan™ feature automatically finds and sets best available frequencies on all linked receivers
- 200 selectable UHF channels and True Diversity reception for interference-resistant operation
- Metal full-rack receiver chassis with reinforced mounting ears and rear rack mount capability
- All parts store up to five preset configurations, with customized "names" if desired
- All transmitters offer rugged, ergonomic metal bodies, programmable features, soft-touch controls, and 10 mW/35 mW selectable RF power
- High-visibility white-on-blue LCD info display
- Cutting-edge digital Tone Lock™ squelch effectively blocks stray RF; the digitally encoded tone also communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Two independent receivers in one housing
- Dual Compander circuitry processes high and low frequencies separately for unmatched audio quality
- AC pass-through allows daisy-chain AC hookup with included IEC jumper cables
- On-board Ethernet interface for monitoring and controlling system parameters with included software
- Link and coordinate multiple receiver channels