Easy Pro Wireless!Audio-Technica's frequency agile AEW-4230 UHF body-pack and handheld wireless rig delivers versatile, great-sounding performance at an value-packed price. The AEW-4230 offers 200 selectable UHF channels and true diversity reception for interference-free operation.
Audio-Technica AEW-4230 Wireless rig at a Glance:
- Transmitters offer rugged, ergonomic metal bodies with programmable features and soft-touch controls
- Exclusive IntelliScan feature finds and sets frequencies for you
- Complete transmitter-receiver rig, ready for handheld or lavalier mics
- Comes with AE3300 vocal microphone, which features the condenser element used in the mythical AT4033.
Exclusive IntelliScan feature finds and sets frequencies for you
With the Audio-Technica AEW-4230, there's no need to spend time trying to find the best signal; the exclusive IntelliScan feature does all the finding and setting for you, automatically, on all linked receivers. Stray RF interference is blocked by the AEW-4230's cutting-edge digital Tone Lock squelch. Dual compander circuitry processes high and low frequencies separately for unmatched audio quality.
Rugged, ergonomic metal transmitter bodies with programmable features and soft-touch controls
The stage is a rough environment. That's why the AEW-4230 includes the AEW-T1000 UniPak transmitter, with features like a recessed dual-impedance 4-pin locking connector, durable metal body, soft-touch controls with sliding cover, and an input level that is tweakable in 2 dB increments. It holds up to punishing onstage use!
Complete transmitter-receiver rig, ready for handheld or lavalier mics
The AEW-4230 body-pack system includes the AEW-R4100 receiver and the AEW-T1000 UniPak transmitter. With 200 selectable UHF channels and true diversity reception, this system is ready for use with microphones such as the AT831cW lavalier unit or the MT830cW sub-miniature theater microphone.
With pristine audio quality, ultra-low handling noise, and treble clarity, Audio-Technica's AE3300 sports voice to the subtleties of vocal performance. This cardioid condenser vocal microphone features the condenser element used in the mythical AT4033 and proven in the world's coolest recording studios. The hardened-steel outer grille is lined with fine steel mesh and a layer of open-cell foam for ultimate protection against vocal plosives without compromising treble clarity. Its superior anti-shock engineering ensures low handling noise and quiet performance. For exceptional performance. For accurate detail. For brilliant clarity: AE3300. It's the new standard in live audio.
Audio Technica AE3300 Features:
- Well-tempered polar pattern with outstanding rejection qualities,
- Superior anti-shock engineering ensures low handling noise and quiet performance.
- Excellent double-sided PCB uses surface-mount parts. Lots of grounding plane and attention to best-practice grounding methods minimize electrical noise.
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source.
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising treble clarity.
- Robust all-metal design for enduring dependability on the road.
- Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp rocks silent, flexible microphone positioning.
- Built-in 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad.