An Awesome All-around Acoustic-electric!Need a nylon-string guitar that'll treat you like a good friend. One you can play on the couch, strum on a train, pass around the campfire, and then plug in at the next open mic night? One you could play in church? How about a guitar that sounds so good you'd probably still play it if you made it big? Or maybe you need a cheap acoustic-electric you can rock out with on the tour bus. If any of these people are you, then this Ibanez AEG10NETNG acoustic-electric nylon-string guitar is probably a good choice for you.
With its slightly undersized body but full scale length, the Ibanez AEG10NETNG nylon-string acoustic-electric guitar is a pretty good fit for just about anyone, regardless of playing style or technique. The combination of a mahogany back and sides with a spruce top gives the Ibanez AEG10NETNG a tone that's familiar in rock, blues, pop, country, you name it. And when it comes to plugging in and playing live, the onboard Fishman pickup and Ibanez SST Shape Shifter electronics system rival those found on many pricier guitars. There's even an XLR output for running direct to the board, and a built-in tuner is a handy tool you'll be happy to have close by at all times.
Ibanez AEG10NETNG Acoustic-electric Nylon-string Guitar Features at a Glance:
- A slender, midsize dreadnought-style acoustic-electric nylon-string guitar that's perfect for a wide variety of playing techniques and musical styles
- Smaller-than-average AEG body style fits guitarists of all sizes
- Mahogany body delivers a full and deeply resonant voice
- Spruce top balance the warmth of mahogany with clear mids and singing highs
- Onboard Fishman Sonicore pickup and Ibanez SST Shape Shifter preamp provide extraordinary sound when you play plugged in
- SST preamp system includes an onboard tuner