An Affordable Thin-bodied Acoustic-electric GuitarNeed a guitar that'll treat you like a good friend? One you can play on the couch, strum on a train, pass around the campfire, and then plug in at the next open mic night? One you could play in church? How about a guitar that sounds so good you'd probably still play it if you made it big? Or maybe you need a cheap acoustic-electric you can rock out with on the tour bus. If any of these people are you, then this Ibanez AEG10II acoustic-electric steel-string guitar is probably a good choice for you.
With its slightly undersized body but full scale length, the Ibanez AEG10II acoustic-electric guitar is a pretty good fit for just about anyone, regardless of playing style or technique. The combination of a mahogany back and sides with a spruce top gives the Ibanez AEG10II a tone that's familiar in rock, blues, pop, country, you name it. And when it comes to plugging in and playing live, the onboard Fishman pickup and Ibanez AEQ-SP1 electronics system rival those found on many pricier guitars. There's even a handy built-in tuner that you'll be happy to have close by at all times.
Ibanez AEG10II Acoustic-electric Steel-string Guitar Features:
- A slender, midsize dreadnought-style stel-string acoustic-electric guitar that's perfect for a wide variety of playing techniques and musical styles
- Smaller-than-average AEG body style fits guitarists of all sizes
- Mahogany body delivers a full and deeply resonant voice
- Spruce top balance the warmth of mahogany with clear mids and singing highs
- Onboard Fishman Sonicore pickup and Ibanez AEQ-SP1 preamp provide extraordinary sound when you play plugged in
- Preamp system includes an onboard tuner