Killer Tone, Without the Feedback!Sick of killing your tone to cut down the feedback? Not ready to settle for an acoustic-electric guitar that sounds like a duck quacking in a bag? It's time you got your hands of an Ibanez AEF30ETVS all-maple-body acoustic-electric guitar. That's right, this affordable acoustic-electric features a top, back, and sides of gorgeous flame maple. In addition to making the AEF30ETVS one of the prettiest acoustic-electric guitars for the money, this choice of quality tonewoods gives the AEF30ETVS a powerful, penetrating voice capable of cutting through even a full ensemble.
Born for the stage, the AEF30ETVS guitar gives you the magic of Ibanez's thin and slightly undersized AEF body style. Not only does this trimmed down body style make the AEF30ETVS a comfortable guitar for beginners and smaller players, but it also feels great if you're more at home playing electric guitars. And here's a bonus, because of the AEF30ETVS's shallow body, it's far less prone to feedback than a more traditional acoustic guitar, making it a great choice for playing live.
When it's time to plug in, you'll be impressed by the AEF30ETVS's onboard electronics. A built-in Fishman Sonicore pickup system captures every note you play with excellent clarity, and the integrated Ibanez SST Shape Shifter preamp gives you three bands of tone control plus a Shape control to fine-tune your tone. There's even a tuner built into the SST preamp - a handy bonus feature you'll find yourself using all of the time. And as if that wasn't enough, the SST preamp also gives your Ibanez AEF30ETVS acoustic-electric guitar a balanced XLR output, which will make any sound guy happy.
Ibanez AEF30ETVS Acoustic-electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- An amazing acoustic guitar for playing plugged in
- Comfortably thin AEF body shape prevents feedback, without limiting your tone
- Maple top, back, and sides provide sparkling highs and clear mids with plenty of projection
- Ivorex II saddle and nut provide fast response and excellent sustain
- Onboard SST Shape Shifter electronics provide great acoustic sound
- 3-band EQ and contour control make it easy to tweak your tone to perfection
- XLR output (in addition to the standard 1/4" out) lets you plug directly into the board or your audio interface
- Built-in tuner lets you stay in tune without carrying extra gear