One Amazing, Flute-friendly Mic!
Everything about the ADX10-FLP is geared toward the Western concert flute, from its smooth treatment of high frequencies to its unique mounting system. To attach the ADX10-FLP to your flute, you just detach the crown, place the O-ring of the ADX10-FLP at the now open end, and then reattach the crown to the head joint. That locks the ADX10-FLP in place, pointing the business end straight across the hole. Furthermore, the ADX10-FLP comes with an in-line preamp for wired use, or you can hook it up to almost any wireless body pack that's equipped with a mini XLR input. So, if you play or record flute, this is absolutely the microphone for you.
Audix ADX10-FLP Flute-mountable Condenser Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Designed specifically for flute
- Cable terminates as TA3F (mini XLR) for use with included in-line preamp or wireless bodypacks
- Mounts to the crown at the head joint of your flute
- Small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18kHz