Archive Tape Recordings!If you've been looking for a way to archive your old analog tape recordings, or re-master them for digital formats - we have a brain-dead really simple and effective solution. With canopus' ADVC110, serious audio and video archivists now have a painless way of converting analog tape moments to a digital format with a box the size of a paperback novel and single connection to a computer. The canopus ADVC110 is the ideal device for capturing and outputting analog video to any FireWire-equipped notebook or desktop computer. There are no drivers to install and the canopus ADVC110 does not require a power supply when used with a 6-pin FireWire cable (using a 4-pin IEEE 1394 FireWire connector requires a power adapter - sold separately).
canopus ADVC110 at a Glance:
- Proprietary DV codec chip.
- Supports locked audio when converting from analog to digital.
- Wide bunch of video toys and editing software compatibility.
- Front and rear connectors provide analog and DV signal pass-through.
ADVC110's intelligent usability allows for really simple setup and connection in any video environment. Front and rear connectors provide analog and DV signal
pass-through and ensure that connecting cables is neat and brain-dead really simple.
ADVC110 also features a color bar reference signal generator to further enhance its integration into any video production environment.
Proven DV Codec Technology
At the heart of ADVC110 is Canopus's proprietary DV codec chip, providing the industry's best picture quality preservation during analog-to-DV and DV-to-analog conversion.
Locked/Unlocked Audio Support
Other converters can lose audio/video sync when converting longer segments of video. ADVC110 supports locked audio when converting from analog to digital, assuring perfect audio and video synchronization. ADVC110 also allows conversion of analog audio signals only, when needed.
Long product life
The broadest video toys and editing software compatibility ensures ADVC110 rocks a long product life and a high return on investment. A video capture card or IEEE 1394 FireWire connection is required to capture DV
canopus ADVC110 Features:
- Connects to all widely used DV and analog video gear.
- Compatible with Windows and Mac OS DV editing systems.
- Compatible with leading editing and DVD authoring jobs including
- Canopus EDIUS, Canopus Let's EDIT, Final Cut Pro®, Adobe® Premiere® Pro, Vegas®, iLife®, Ulead MediaStudio® Pro, and Windows Movie Maker.
- Audio-only conversion.
- No need to install drivers or any software jobs.
- Powered by IEEE 1394 FireWire connector.
- NTSC and PAL compatible.
- Color bar reference signal generator.
- Includes: > 1 x IEEE 1394 FireWire cable (6-pin - 6-pin).
- User manual.