Amazing Acoustic Processor!
The AD-3 acoustic guitar processor might be the acoustic guitarists best friend. In this small pedal, you'll find the features you need to deliver a clean, clear, warm amplified acoustic guitar tone. Best of all, a completely one-of-a-kind feature coined as the "Reverse Amp Simulation" allow you to run your acoustic guitar into a standard guitar amp. The AD-3's special tone controls and output impedance makes a standard guitar amp sound like a full range speaker. You also get excellent reverb and chorus effects and a built0in feedback eliminator. An excellent tool for folk and country artists, or just any musician who wants that full, clear acoustic guitar tone live and amplified!
• Small acoustic instrument processing pedal developed exclusively for gigging acoustic-electric guitarists
• Footswitchable Bi-Stereo Chorus offers split-frequency processing (Low and High) for natural, smooth chorus effect
• Studio-quality reverb sports clear, deep reverberation specially tuned for acoustic guitar
• Newly developed "Bottom" and "Top" controls offer variable tonal shaping to eliminate "dry" sound from piezo pickups and add rich, resonant lows and brilliant highs as desired
• Special Guitar Amp output has proper impedance and tonal balance for great-sounding connection to a guitar amp; stereo balanced outs allow for direct connection to PA
• Dual Anti-Feedback function can be manually set to eliminate feedback or can be set to "Auto" mode via footpedal
• Battery or AC-powered for max flexibility
|Boss AD-3 Acoustic Instrument Effects Processor Specs:
||1 x Instrument
||2 x 1/4"
|Power Supply Included
||6 x AA