Take Your MIPRO PA Wireless!Here's an awesome wireless bodypack transmitter for your MIPRO portable PA rig. Whether you've got a simple MA-101a portable rig, or a powerhouse MA-808, the MIPRO ACT-707TE bodypack transmitter gives you the wireless freedom you demand. The ACT-707TE's got an industry-standard TA4F connector that's compatible with most of the best lavalier and headset mics out there. Also, the ACT-707TE bodypack transmitter features MIPRO's ACT (Automatic Channel Targeting) technology, so setting it up takes just a few seconds.
MIPRO ACT-707TE Wireless Bodypack Transmitter Features at a Glance:
- Compatible with MA-101a PA system, as well as the MIPRO MRM-70 and MRM-72 receiver modules
- LED indicator displays power on/off and battery status
- Compact, lightweight and streamline shape for easy wearing
- Impedance selectable switch for microphone or guitar, and built-in sensitivity level adjustor
- Industry standard mini-XLR 4-pin (TA4F) connector is utilized for quick and screw lock connection and accepts lavaliere, headworn microphone and guitar inputs with level adjustments
- Belt clip allows 360 degrees rotating to suit transmitter wearing
- ACT (Automatic Channel Targeting) function provides automatic channel selection
- 22-hour battery life from a single 9V battery
- Oscillation Mode:PLL Synthesized
- Carrier Frequency Range: UHF 620-950MHz
- Bandwidth: 24MHz
- Input Connector: TA4F mini XLR connector
- Battery: 1 x 9V (alkaline)
- Display Status: LED power and low battery warning
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 4.1" x .8"
- Weight: 3 oz.