Eight Compressors, Eight Gates!
Take a look - you get eight separate compressors (hard or soft knee) with full control of threshold, ratio (1:1 -20:1), attack, release, and gain. You also get eight gates with threshold, attack and release controls, your choice of balanced or unbalanced I/O, a sidechain jack on every channel for spectral compression and a separate jack for gate key processing. Improvements over the original ACP-8 include increased dynamic range, better gates, brighter LEDs for low light conditions, and a built-in power supply!
A one-of-a-kind linking function makes it possible for any channel to be linked to the previous! This comprehensive bus can link two to eight channels together in any order as well to make various link groups.
- Takes the Place of Multiple Processors
- Trigger Inputs on Every Channel
- Eight Full Featured Gates
- Eight Full Featured Compressor/Limiters
- Comprehensive Linking via One-of-a-kind Power Summing Bus
- Crystal Clear Compression & Gating for Multi-Tracking & Live Sound
- Side Chain on Every Channel
- Balanced/Unbalanced I/O
- Allows Spectral Processing & Gate Keying via Separate Jacks
- +4/-10 Stereo Operating Level