Serious Power Management!Trust Furman's ACD-100 AC Power Distro for your demanding multi-circuit needs. This power distribution rig is a cost-effective solution for distributing power to multiple circuits — wherever a built-in system is missing, inadequate, or impractical. The ACD-100 AC Power Distro can handle up to 100 amps of incoming power, passing it to five 20-amp, 120-volt circuits — each circuit has a 20-amp duplex outlet on the rear. You'll also find basic spike and surge suppression built-in the Furman ACD-100 AC Power Distro.
Furman ACD-100 "AC Power Distro" Power Distributor at a Glance:
- Cost-effective solution whenever you need multiple circuits
- Built-in spike and surge protection
- Features five 20-amp, 120-volt circuits, each with a status indicator
- Pro high-inrush, magnetic-type circuit breakers
Cost-effective solution whenever you need multiple circuits
Put the Furman ACD-100 AC Power Distro to work wherever you need to distribute power to multiple circuits. Cost-effective and useful, the ACD-100 takes the place of bulky and expensive parallel feeds and related connectors — and puts it all in one small two rack space package.
Features five 20-amp, 120-volt circuits, each with a status indicator
Furman's ACD-100 AC Power Distributor is ready to handle up to 100 amps of incoming power, distributing it to five 20-amp, 120V circuits. Each circuit on the ACD-100 has a neon status indicator that lights up when the breaker's on. Each also features a 20-amp duplex outlet on the rear panel.
Pro high-inrush, magnetic-type circuit breakers
Furman designed the circuit breakers in the ACD-100 specifically for critical data-processing and broadcast jobs. These high-inrush magnetic circuit breakers have a pulse tolerance of 10 times the rated current, or 200 amperes. This way, the high pulse tolerance will keep them from tripping falsely at the instant power is applied on musical peaks — so they're perfect for use with power amps and high-reactance load devices. Should one of the ACD-100's breakers trip, you can reset it as soon as the overload is correct, as there's no cool-down delay time required.
Built-in spike and surge protection
The Furman ACD-100 delivers basic spike and surge suppression. It sports metal oxide varistors (MOVs) connected between the hot and neutral conductors of each circuit. These MOVs respond to line-derived spikes in nanoseconds, clamping transient voltages to safe levels of 200V peak or less.
Furman ACD-100 "AC Power Distro" Power Distributor Features:
- AC power distribution system, features five 20-amp, 120-volt circuits
- Useful, economical solution — fits into just two rackspaces
- Ideal where a hard-wired multi-circuit system is missing, inadequate, or impractical
- Each circuit has a neon status indicator that lights up when the breaker is on
- Can handle 100 amps of incoming power
- Features high-inrush magnetic circuit breakers, specifically designed for critical data processing
- High pulse tolerance makes them sweet for use with power amplifiers
Furman ACD-100 "AC Power Distro" Power Distributor Specifications:
- In Current: 100 amps
- Input Voltage: Selectable between: 120V single phase, 240V single phase, 208V 3-phase
- Output: Five identical 20 amp, 120V circuits
- Pulse Tolerance: 200 amps (maximum peak current amplitude of one half sine wave pulse of 8ms duration that will not trip the breaker)
- Overload vs. Trip Time: 100% overload: No trip
- 125% overload: 0.7 -12 sec
- 200% overload: 0.1-3 sec.
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral on each circuit
- Spike Clamping Voltage: TVSS rating 400V peak, L-N, N-G, L-G (tested to UL 1449)
- Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Max Surge Current: 6,500 amps
- Max Spike Energy: 80 joules per circuit
- Dimensions: 3.5" H x 19" W x 8" D
- 2 Rack Units
- Weight: 12 lbs.