Cause Stereo Is Way More Fun than Mono!Although there are many acoustic amps on the market today, few of them can compete with the rich, natural tone of the small AC-60 Acoustic Chorus amp. This innovative stereo amp uses sophisticated digital signal processing to deliver a crisp sound with lush stereo/multiband chorus-including a new "wide" mode-plus delay/reverb and impressive Auto Anti-Feedback control. And with its rosewood finish, 2-channel Mic/Line design and stand-mountable configuration, the AC-60 is clearly heads above the competition.
Roland AC-60 Acoustic Chorus Amp at a Glance:
- Big Sound in a Small Package
- Useful Microphone Input
Big Sound in a Small Package
Talk about impressive. The AC-60 is a marvel of amp design, using the newest DSP technology to deliver a pure, rich acoustic sound with projection far beyond its small size. This stereo acoustic amp (30w x 2) offers brilliant stereo/multiband chorus including a new "wide" mode, plus shimmering reverb tailored specifically for acoustic guitar. And if it's more low-end you crave, the AC-60 even offers up a Subwoofer output.
A Marvel of Convenience
The two-channel AC-60 offers both a Guitar channel and a Mic/Line channel with Phantom Power. This makes it the perfect companion for coffeehouses and small club gigs. The Guitar channel offers a choice between piezo and magnetic pickup inputs, plus rocking Anti-Feedback controls. Rounding out this package is a Mute switch for silent tuning and a Stereo Line Out for connection to mixing mixers and PA systems.
Roland AC-60 Acoustic Chorus Amp Features:
- Rosewood Finish
- Small stereo acoustic amp with pure, natural tone and excellent projection
- 2-Channel design: Guitar in and Mic/Line input with Phantom Power
- Stereo 30-watt/dual 6.5-inch speaker configuration loud enough for club gigs and small PA applications
- Built-in DSP delivers lush stereo/multiband chorus, newly developed "wide" chorus and delay/reverb with footswitch control
- Built-in Auto Anti-Feedback controls allow for max volume without feedback
- Useful Mute switch for silent tuning on stage
- Stereo Line Out for PA and recording applications; Subwoofer output
- Built-in tilt stand offers better acoustic projection; can also be mounted on commercially available speaker stands