Cause Stereo Is Way More Fun than Mono!
Click for Video & Audio Demos:
- Big Sound in a Small Package
- Useful Microphone Input
Big Sound in a Small Package
Talk about impressive. The AC-60 is a marvel of amp design, using the newest DSP technology to deliver a pure, rich acoustic sound with projection far beyond its small size. This stereo acoustic amp (30w x 2) offers brilliant stereo/multiband chorus including a new "wide" mode, plus shimmering reverb tailored specifically for acoustic guitar. And if it's more low-end you crave, the AC-60 even offers up a Subwoofer output.
A Marvel of Convenience
The two-channel AC-60 offers both a Guitar channel and a Mic/Line channel with Phantom Power. This makes it the perfect companion for coffeehouses and small club gigs. The Guitar channel offers a choice between piezo and magnetic pickup inputs, plus rocking Anti-Feedback controls. Rounding out this package is a Mute switch for silent tuning and a Stereo Line Out for connection to mixing mixers and PA systems.
Roland AC-60 Acoustic Chorus Amp Features:
- Small stereo acoustic amp with pure, natural tone and excellent projection
- 2-Channel design: Guitar in and Mic/Line input with Phantom Power
- Stereo 30-watt/dual 6.5-inch speaker configuration loud enough for club gigs and small PA applications
- Built-in DSP delivers lush stereo/multiband chorus, newly developed "wide" chorus and delay/reverb with footswitch control
- Built-in Auto Anti-Feedback controls allow for max volume without feedback
- Useful Mute switch for silent tuning on stage
- Stereo Line Out for PA and recording applications; Subwoofer output
- Built-in tilt stand offers better acoustic projection; can also be mounted on commercially available speaker stands