This Affordable Vox Really Rocks!
What really kicks the 2x12" AC30VR over the top is its 2-channel design - Normal and Overdrive. That means this amp is made to handle your need for old school flavor and modern edge — and you can easily switch between the two vibes using an optional footswitch. Although you could just switch on the amp, pick a channel, and be guaranteed amazing tone — the AC30VR also features a ton of knobs for you to dial in your classic-yet-custom sound. Use the Normal channels' bass and treble tone controls to balance your high and low ends. The Overdrive channel adds a Gain knob and a middle control for more defined tonal shaping. Finally, in the Master section, you can get your hands on the one-of-a-kind Tone Cut circuit knob - it dampens the high-end frequencies, for a smoother, rounder top end. Reverb and Master Volume controls complete the package.
Playing a big gig and want to "feel the power?" You can use the external speaker jack plus an 8-ohm extension cabinet. When you use the jack, the internal speakers mute. Whatever you do, you won't believe how much real-deal Vox tone you have pumping through the room, at such a real-world price. The AC30VR is the AC30 for the rest of us - you can't go wrong here.
Vox AC30VR 30-watt, 2x12" Combo Guitar Amp Features at a Glance:
- Much of the feel and dynamic range of a tube amp - without the extra cost and weight
- 2 x 12" VX12 Celestion custom speaker
- Reverb and Master Volume controls
- 30-watt, 2x12" combo amp with Valve Reactor technology
- Features an external 8-ohm speaker jack (mutes the internal speakers)
- 2-channel design delivers classic to modern tones
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 27.64" x 10.43" x 21.89"
- Volume, Treble, Mid, and Bass controls on the "Overdrive" channel
- Volume, Treble, and Bass controls on the "Normal" channel
- Master section features a Tone Cut knob for dampening the high frequencies
- Weight: 50.1 lbs.