Classic Vox Jangle!The AC30C2X is the most versatile AC30 in Vox history! Plug into this Custom Series guitar amp and you'll hear what we mean. Based on the classic AC30 design, the exciting new AC30C2X offers two channels — Normal and Top Boost. Claim your own "classic" sound using the Top Boost channel's treble and bass controls while tweaking the Tone Cut and Volume controls in the master section. When you balance the individual and Master volumes, you can score everything from a classic "chimey" Vox sound to an edgy overdriven tone. And we haven't even mentioned the AC30C2X's built-in Reverb and Tremolo yet.
While you can definitely get those "British Invasion" tones out of the Vox AC30C2X, this 30-watt, 2x12" combo puts a range of new sounds under your fingertips. Sweeten the sound using the tremolo effect, adjusting speed and depth to get your sound right where you want it. You'll also like having the warm Spring Reverb built-in to add space to your tone. The AC30C2X's Reverb and Tremolo effects can be turned on and off via footswitch for convenience. And if you're a pedalboard fiend, you'll appreciate the true bypass effects loop for bringing your favorite stompboxes in and out of your tonal path.
What's the magic behind the sound of the Vox AC30C2X combo amp? The tubes, naturally! The AC30C2X offers up three of the popular 12AX7 preamplifier tubes and makes use of four EL84 tubes in the power section to make up its 30 watts. When you want to speak with more authority, just use the 8-/16-ohm out jack to play through an external speaker jack. Doing this will mute the built-in speakers. There's even a second extension speaker jack, so you can run through a 16-ohm cabinet at the same time you use the internal speakers. And speaking of speakers, the AC30C2X features a duo of brilliant 12" Celestion Alnico Blue speakers.
Vox AC30C2X 30-watt, 2x12" Combo Guitar Amp Features at a Glance:
- Reverb and Tremolo effects built-in (controllable via optional footswitch)
- True bypass effects loop for bringing in your own pedals
- Master volume section with Tone Cut and Volume controls
- 30-watt, 2x12" combo guitar amplifier
- Weight: 73.59 lbs.
- Uses 3 x 12AX7 preamplifier tubes and 4 x EL84 power tubes
- 16-ohm out jack for running a cabinet plus the internal speakers
- Selectable 8-/16-ohm out jack for external speakers (mutes internal speakers)
- Features two 12" 8-ohm Celestion Alnico Blue speakers
- Two channels with independent volume controls — Normal and Top Boost
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 27.64" x 10.43" x 21.89"