Good Protection Is Priceless!There's a right and a wrong time to pay for protection. If Big Joe keeps coming around with his nine iron and his goons, call the police. On the other hand, if it's a matter of keeping your precious gear safe from power surges and free from noise, then by all means, get the protection you need! Take, for example, this AC-215A from Furman - it's got all the power conditioning you need to keep your gear safe from harm and free of noise without taking up a lot of space.
Using Furman's SMP (that's Series Multi-stage Protection, in case you didn't already know that), the AC-215A can resist serious voltage, shutting down instead of blowing up when things get too hot. LiFT filtering also keeps those nasty ground loops at bay. From amps to outboard gear and even flat-screen TVs (it comes with a special mount bracket just for HDTVs), your gear is safe with an AC-215A around. And even your place gets hit by lightning, chances are, the only thing you'll lose is your power conditioner. See? That kind of protection is just plain smart!
Furman AC-215A 2-outlet Power Conditioner Features at a Glance:
- 10-amp Power conditioner with two outlets
- Low-profile design for discreet placement
- Series Multi-Stage Protection Plus protects you from voltage spikes
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown shuts off dangerous incoming voltages
- Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) purifies power and keeps AC noise at bay
- Includes mounting brackets for installation on a flat-screen television mount