The Vox for the Modern Player!
What really kicks the 1x12" AC15VR over the top is its 2-channel design - Normal and Overdrive. That means this amp is made to handle your need for old school flavor and modern edge — and you can easily switch between the two vibes using an optional footswitch. Although you could just switch on the amp, pick a channel, and be guaranteed awesome tone - the AC15VR also features a ton of knobs for you to dial in your classic-yet-custom sound. Use the Normal channels' bass and treble tone controls to balance your high and low ends. The Overdrive channel adds a Gain knob and a middle control for more defined tonal shaping. Reverb and Master Volume controls complete the package.
Playing a big gig and want to "feel the power?" You can use the external speaker jack plus an 8-ohm extension cabinet. When you use the jack, the internal speakers mute. Whatever you do, you won't believe how much real-deal Vox tone you have pumping through the room, at such a real-world price. The AC15VR is the AC15 for the rest of us - you can't go wrong here.
Vox AC15VR 15-watt, 1x12" Combo Guitar Amp Features at a Glance:
- Volume, Treble, and Bass controls on the "Normal" channel
- 2-channel design delivers classic to modern tones
- Weight: 36.16 lbs.
- Volume, Treble, Mid, and Bass controls on the "Overdrive" channel
- Reverb and Master Volume controls
- Much of the feel and dynamic range of a tube amp - without the extra cost and weight
- 15-watt, 1x12" combo amp with Valve Reactor technology
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 23.7" x 10.43" x 17.95"
- Features an external 8-ohm speaker jack (mutes the internal speakers)
- 1 x 12" VX12 Celestion custom speaker