Go Beyond Boring Effects!
How about this, run your axe into the ABY MIX input 1, and output one into delay pedal set to 100% wet. Run the delay pedal in the input 2 (with the volume cut to half), and then output 2 out to a distortion sound. Now, when you kick in output 1, you get an instant nightmare build sound that you can kill and let trail off naturally. That's just one idea.
You can also add a second ABY MIX to your rig and use the sends of one and the returns of the other as totally independent effects loops, so you can have your verb separated from your overdrive and then all summed back together. That still leave you one output and one input to mess around with. Pretty sweet, huh. As long as you're creative and you've got a Morley ABY MIX or two, you can do anything!
Morley ABY MIX Mixer and Combiner Guitar Routing Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Routs 2 inputs sources to 2 output sources
- Each input has an independent level control for the perfect mix of both inputs
- 2 foot switches allow you to select or combine output sources as needed
- LEDs display which outputs are on or off
- TrueTone Bypass buffered circuit
- Powers from optional Morley adapter, or uses 1 x 9V battery
- Cold rolled steel housing
- Dimensions: 6.63" x 4.38" x 2"
- 2-year warranty