Down-to-earth AB Switching!Got two amps? Want to use them both? Then here's the missing link in your guitar rig: the One Control AB Box 2-channel switching system. The One Control AB Box isn't rocket science or anything; in fact, it's about as simple as simple gets. You just plug your guitar in the input and the outputs into your amps and you're golden. There are a couple of bright, vividly colored LEDs that indicate which channel's currently active, and a pair of DC outputs to supply 9V power to your pedals (if you're running the AB Box off of a standard power supply). And since the One Control AB Box doesn't really care which side is the input or the output, you can also use it as a guitar switcher, a mute switch, a tuner output, or any thing else you can think of that requires serious switching capability, without giving up valuable pedalboard real estate.
One Control AB Box Guitar Amp Switcher Pedal Features at a Glance:
- A wonderfully simple and easy to use A/B switcher guitar pedal
- Stompbox form factor is super pedalboard friendly
- Brightly lit and colorful LEDs let you know which channel you're on with just a glance
- 2 x DC outputs supply power to pedals (requires external 9V power supply)
- Bi-directional design lets you use it as a guitar switcher
- Also works well as a mute, tuner output, and it other complex routing setups