An Affordable Acoustic-electric from Yamaha!Why pay more for less? Get an acoustic-electric guitar with the features you really want, grab a Yamaha A1R! Part of Yamaha's A series, the A1R acoustic-electric guitar looks, feels, and sounds fantastic. For starters, the A1R gives you the unmistakable rich bass and projection only a real solid rosewood back and sides can deliver. That goes hand-in-hand with the bright treble and balanced tone of its solid spruce top. And thanks to the A1R acoustic-electric guitar's dreadnought body shape, you also get the kind of projection and full-bodied tone any singer-songwriter needs to take the stage solo.
Speaking of taking the stage, check out the A1R's amazing onboard SRT electronics system. Far from being a mere preamp system, the A1R's SRT electronics system analyzes each of its strings and gives you an breathtakingly detailed sound that's full of the spacial depth and character you'd expect only from a vintage mic set up in a good studio. While other artists are accompanying themselves with the tinny "nickels on a washboard" sound typical piezo systems deliver, you'll be taking to the stage with the full sound of your guitar behind you, no matter where you play. What are you waiting for? Get your Yamaha A1R acoustic-electric guitar from GearNuts.com today!
Yamaha A1R Acoustic-electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- An affordable acoustic-electric guitar loaded with high-end features
- Dreadnought body style provides phenomenal projection and overall tonal balance
- Rosewood back and sides add warmth to your sound and provide satisfying bass response
- Solid spruce top complements the rosewood back and sides with airy treble and a touch of sparkle
- SRT (Studio Response Technology) electronics recreates the sound and spatial dimension of a vintage microphone used in a professional studio
- SRT System 66 Preamp controls let you fine-tune your sound to fit in any mix or environment
- Hardshell case included