Receiver for Your Aviom System!
Got an Aviom monitoring system? Lucky you - they're arguably THE best around... in the studio and onstage too. What you're looking at right now is an additional A-16ii Personal Mixer. It works with your input device (AN-16), to give you one more place to send audio to happy performers. The mixer itself has a nice design, so it's even easy for technophobes to use. There's a nice "scribble strip" on top, so you can write out channel names or use a strip of masking tape to do it yourself. With the A-16ii Personal Mixer, you get one 30' Cat 5 cable and a power supply.
Aviom A-16ii Personal Mixer Features at a Glance:
- Higher gain Line/Headphone audio output
- True stereo mixing with fully adjustable pan
- Sixteen channel select buttons with dual LEDs
- Dedicated Recall, Group, Solo, and Mute buttons
- New Held Solo mode
- Sixteen user Preset memory locations
- Create three Groups per mix Preset
- Pan/Spread control with LED readout
- Channel volume control with LED level readout
- Master Volume, Treble and Bass controls
- Auto-detect mono/stereo circuitry
- Compatible with the AVIOM16/o-Y1 Yamaha Output Card<
- Requires PS-120 power supply and Cat5e cable, not included