This 2.1 System Lets You Keep Your Low End in Check!Even a space-challenged listening room can have quality Genelec monitors with the 8020.LSE TriPak rig! Studios all over the world rely on Genelec monitor systems every day. Now Genelec has delivered its smallest speaker rig to date with the new 8020.LSE TriPak, a 2.1 rig that will fit into cramped spaces and still provide accurate reproduction.
Genelec 8020.LSE Active Monitor rig at a Glance:
- The characteristics of the 8000 Series in a small size
- 7050B subwoofer is small yet powerful
- Better frequency and power performance from MDE enclosure and DCW waveguide
- Remarkable 8020A monitors with 4" bass driver and 3/4" tweeter
- Revolutionary LSE enclosure ensures clean, distortion-free bass
The characteristics of the 8000 Series in a small size
All the natural, uncolored, and extremely low distortion reproduction characteristics of the highly praised Genelec 8000 series are here in the 8020A monitors. Size is no handicap to performance with the 8020A! Its imaging accuracy and bass extension in such a small enclosure are truly astounding. The 8020A monitor features a 4" bass driver plus a 3/4" tweeter each powered by its own 20-watt amp.
Better performance from MDE enclosure and DCW waveguide
In order to improve frequency and power responses in the 8020A, Genelec created the highly innovative Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE), with rounded edges and gently curved front and sides. In addition to unsurpassed frequency response, the 8020A's minimized cabinet edge diffraction yields superb imaging qualities. The 8020A's revolutionary Directivity Controlled Waveguide (DCW) has been further enhanced to provide extremely accurate control of the speaker's directivity. This specially-shaped and totally smooth surface sports a wide and consistent listening window, and minimizes harmful early room reflections and other colorations associated with conventional designs.
7050B subwoofer is small yet powerful
The new Genelec 7050B LSE Subwoofer is a perfect partner to the 8020A small monitors for both stereo and surround sound jobs. The 7050B extends the bass response down to 25Hz with amazing bass articulation. This is made possible in such a small enclosure thanks to Genelec's patented LSE technology. With 5 main input channels and an LFE channel with 85/120Hz bandwidth selection, the 8020A/7050B System fulfills the needs of 5.1 productions. You can also use the 7050B to complement the Genelec 8030A monitor.
Revolutionary LSE enclosure ensures clean, distortion-free bass
Developed by Genelec's award-winning R & D team in Finland, the radically innovative 7050B Laminar Spiral Enclosure design dramatically alters how high-level, low frequency acoustic energy is delivered to any critical listening space. The result of LSE technology is the elimination of port turbulence-caused acoustic non-linearities, which means a smooth sounding flow of bass energy from the 7050B's rigid tuned enclosure.
Genelec 8020A.LSE TriPak System Features:
- Two Small, two-way 8020A active nearfield monitors
- 7050B subwoofer with 8" driver and 70-watt amplifier
- Aluminum MDE 8020A enclosure
- One-of-a-kind Laminar Spiral Enclosure for 7050B sub
- Combined frequency response 25Hz - 21kHz
- Max peak SPL out per pair 105dB at 1 meter
- Balanced XLR inputs
- EQ controls on 8020A rear panels
- Perfect for 2500 cubic ft./pair
- Iso-Pod mounting stand included, plus integrated omnimount series 20.5 mounting threads, 3/8" microphone stand thread and wall mount fixtures