Accurate Low End!Genelec 7060B Active Subwoofer is intense and accurate bass monitoring tool for modern 6.1 or 5.1 channel Surround Sound or old school stereo systems. With its 19 Hz lower cut-off frequency, high sound pressure out capability and versatile bass management systems, the 7060B can be adapted to all low frequency monitoring situations.
The 7060B's amp unit - integrated into the cabinet- contains active crossover filters, driver overload protection circuits and power amps. The built-in bass management unit has six signal input and output channels, summed signal output connectors and LFE input equipped with a selectable 85/120 Hz lowpass filter and a 0 / +10dB LFE sensitivity switch.
The Genelec Laminar Spiral Enclosure™ (LSE™) bass reflex cabinet is made of a sheet metal rolled into a spiral shape and clamped between thick MDF side panels. This new construction technique sports excellent laminar flow characteristics with minimal turbulence noise and enables an optimal packing of a totally long reflex tube into a small space.
The Genelec 7060B complements a pair of 8030A or 8040A monitors for stereo use or up to five 8030A monitors for 5.1 surround jobs in spaces up to 3000 cu. ft.
Genelec 7060B Active Subwoofer Features:
- Outputs: 6 XLR for main channels, LCR front and rear and 1 XLR for LFE channel
- 250 mm (10") driver
- Unparalleled low frequency performance
- 108 dB SPL short term @ 1m half space, averaged over 30-85 Hz
- Phase calibration tone
- SUM out and in for "daisy chaining" units
- LSE™ Power efficient port / enclosure design for outstanding bass articulation and completely low distortion. operation.
- Highly configurable 6.1 channel Bass Manager
- Frequency response: 19 - 85 Hz (± 3 dB)
- RJ11 remote control connection