Beef Up Your Low End!This is the subwoofer you need if you have Genelec's 8020A monitor speakers! The Genelec 7050B provides tight, distortion-free bass response to fill out your 2.1 or 5.1 surround system. You'll wonder how such a small sub can go so low!
Genelec 7050B Active Subwoofer at a Glance:
- Remarkable frequency response from 8" driver
- Outstanding small sub for 2.1 or 5.1 systems
- Smooth, controlled bass from LSE enclosure
Outstanding small sub for 2.1 or 5.1 systems
The new Genelec 7050B LSE Subwoofer is a perfect partner to the 8020A small monitors for both stereo and surround sound jobs. The 7050B extends the bass response down to 25Hz with amazing bass articulation. This is made possible in such a small enclosure thanks to Genelec's patented LSE technology. With 5 main in channels and an LFE channel with 85/120Hz bandwidth selection, the 8020A/7050B rig fulfills the needs of 5.1 productions. You can also use the 7050B to complement the Genelec 8030A monitor.
Smooth, controlled bass from LSE enclosure
Developed by Genelec's award-winning R & D team in Finland, the radically innovative 7050B Laminar Spiral Enclosure design dramatically alters how high-level, low frequency acoustic energy is delivered to any critical listening space. The result of LSE technology is the elimination of port turbulence-caused acoustic non-linearities, which means a smooth sounding flow of bass energy from the 7050B's rigid tuned enclosure.
Remarkable frequency response from 8" driver
The 7050B is designed to complement Genelec's 8020A active monitors in stereo and surround jobs, and the 8030A in a stereo-only se-up. The 7050B subwoofer features one 8" proprietary driver with a 70-watt power amp. It sports a frequency response from 25Hz-85Hz (±3dB), and the ability to deliver short term sine wave of 100dB SPL in half space at 1 meter. Like all Genelec LSE Active Subwoofers, the 7050B features extremely low distortion.
Genelec 7050B Active Subwoofer Features:
- Single 8" active LSE Series subwoofer
- 5.1 Bass Manager Laminar Spiral Enclosure technology for outstanding bass articulation
- Totally low distortion operation
- 5 XLR ins for main channels and 1 XLR in for LFE channel
- 5 XLR outs for main channels
- Frequency response 25Hz-85Hz (main channels), 85/120Hz LFE channel crossover
- Complements a pair of 8020A or 8030A monitors for stereo use
- Ideal for up to five 8020A monitors for 5.1 surround in spaces up to 2500 cubic feet