Big-time EQ Control Packed into a Pedalboard-friendly Box!
Take total control over your tone, without hogging up a ton of valuable pedalboard space! Plug into MXR's M-109 equalizer pedal and mold your sound into shape - even on the fly. This 6-band EQ pedal lets you adjust the frequencies you want, boost and cut them, and switch between your EQ'd and non-EQ'd sound (perfect for adding extra oomph to those leads). If you play acoustic guitar onstage, you can notch out feedback-prone frequencies and make your plugged-in guitar sound more natural. All this, from a super-compact, road-tough pedal. Get yours now!
MXR M-109 6-Band Equalizer EQ Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Rugged bypass switch and "positive feel" illuminated sliders
- Power: Single 9-volt battery or Dunlop ECB-003 AC adapter
- Controls: Footswitch toggles Effect On/Bypass
- Six paragraphic slider controls
- Boost or attenuation up to plus or minus 18dB at frequency centers 100Hz, 200Hz, 400Hz, 800Hz, 1.6kHz and 3.2kHz
|MXR M-109 Specs:
||1 x Instrument
||1 x 1/4"
|Power Supply Included
||1 x 9V