Old-school Tones with a TwistThe 2-channel Fender '68 Custom Twin Reverb isn't another reissue amp, it's a tribute amp with tons of vintage vibe. True to the late-'60 Fender amps, the '68 Custom Twin Reverb has a silver faceplate with blue text and the original silver-turquoise grille cloth complete with aluminum trim. Its all-tube circuitry, handwired tube sockets, and custom-made Schumacher transformers deliver classic vintage tone. The "Vintage" channel deliver classic Twin Reverb goodness. The new "Custom" channel is based on a modified Bassman tone stack and offers greater tonal flexibility for use with pedals. But Fender went further by reducing the negative feedback for an amp that overdrives faster and has increased touch sensitivity. It houses a pair of 12" Celestion G12V-70 speakers that give your sound a distinct rock 'n' roll vibe. And you've got tube-driven reverb and tremolo on both channels for iconic Fender tone. Add a hot-rodded, vintage-vibed amp to your setup with the Fender '68 Custom Twin Reverb!
Fender '68 Custom Twin Reverb All-tube Combo Amplifier Features:
- Late-'60s tribute amp with a hot-rodded vintage vibe
- Two channel design
- Vintage channel delivers classic Twin Reverb tones
- Custom channel is a modified Bassman tone circuit that offers greater tonal versatility when used with pedals
- Custom-made Schumacher transformers
- Reduced negative feedback increases touch sensitivity and overdrives faster
- 2 x 12" Celestion G12V-70 speaker delivers a rock 'n' roll flavor
- Tube-driven reverb and vibrato on both channels
- Silverface cosmetics
- 6L6 power tubes
- Includes 2-button footswitch and a fitted cover
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.