Classic Tone, Yours for the Taking!The 22-watt '65 Deluxe Reverb just bleeds tube tone, thanks to its four 12AX7s, two 12AT7s, two 6V6s, and a 5AR4 rectifier tube — not to mention that both the reverb and vibrato are tube-driven. One 12" speaker puts the finishing touches on the fat sounds conjured by this reissued classic. The '65 Deluxe Reverb is the perfect amp for anyone who craves pure Fender tone, but doesn't need a ton of wattage. Black vinyl and silver grille cloth round out the classic look of the stunning '65 Deluxe Reverb.
Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb at a Glance:
- Classic Fender clean tones
- Tubes for tone
Classic Fender clean tones
The 22-watt (at 8 ohms) '65 Deluxe Reverb amp is for rock, country or blues players who want a moderately powered amp they can crank up on the gig or in the studio. The fat, snappy guitar tones heard on many of our favorite recordings, from Memphis to Abbey Road, were made using the Deluxe amp.
Tubes for tone
The Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb features include a pair of 6V6 Groove Tube out tubes, one 5AR4 rectifier tube, four 12AX7 preamplifier tubes, two 12AT7 tubes, one 12" 8-ohm Jensen C-12K speaker, dual channels (normal and vibrato), tube-driven Fender reverb, tube vibrato, two-button footswitch for reverb and vibrato on-off, black textured vinyl covering and silver grille cloth.
Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb Features:
- All Tube Amp
- Output: 22 watts into 8 ohms
- Speaker: 1-12" Jensen C-12K, 8 ohm Speaker with Ceramic Magnet
- Channels: Two Channels (Normal and Vibrato)
- Tube Powered Spring Reverb
- Tube Vibrato
- 2-Button footswitch
- Baltic Birch Plywood Cabinet
- Normal Channel Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass,
- Vibrato Channel Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb
- Vibrato Controls: Speed, Intensity
- Covering: Black Textured Vinyl with Silver Grille Cloth
- Weight: 42 lbs.
- Height: 17.5"
- Width: 24.5"
- Depth: 9.5"
- Tube Complement: 4 X 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7, 2 X 6V6, 1 X 5AR4 Rectifier Tube