Surround Mixing Demands Top Quality!Here's your chance to get an unbelievable deal on an amazing Genelec 5.1 surround sound monitoring setup. The Genelec 6010 5.1 Surround Pak comes with a set of five active 6010A full-range monitors and a 5040A ultra-compact active subwoofer. These monitors give you the kind of solid lows and clear highs you need in order to hear the details of your music. With the built-in 6-channel in on the 5040A, a crossover network, and RCA outputs for the 6010As, setting up the complete 6010 5.1 Surround Pak is quick and simple. The 5040A sub's full set of controls offers up complete command over your system, plus you get a remote control for making on-the-fly adjustments.
A set of five Genelec 6010A bi-amplified monitors are responsible for the 6010 5.1 Surround Pak's midrange and high-end sound. These small and lightweight monitors are perfect for project studios, where space is limited and being able to keep your left, right, and center monitors on your desk is a genuine bonus. 6010As are incredibly small, using only 3" drivers and ¾" metal-dome tweeters, yet they manage to pack an incredibly full sound. And when you add the 6010 5.1 Surround Pak's 5040A subwoofer, you get a flat and detailed sound that extends smoothly up to 18kHz.
Designed in cooperation with internationally famous Finnish designer Harri Koskinen, the Genelec 5040A subwoofer sports a magnetically shielded 6.5" bass driver and a 40-watt amp, to give your sound solid low-end punch at up to 96dB max SPL. The Genelec 5040A features a built-in crossover network, six RCA in connectors (for five main channels and one LFE channel), and five RCA out connectors for your other speakers. You can make custom adjustments to input sensitivity and crossover phase, and the main channels have fixed highpass filters that are designed to work with the 6010As, giving your 6010 5.1 Surround Pak an expertly balanced sound, right out of the box!
Genelec 6010 5.1 Surround Pak Monitoring Rig Features at a Glance:
- 6010A features Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW)
- 6010A features 3" LF driver
- 5040A features a 40-watt amp with a max SPL of 96dB
- Extended bass response
- 6010A features 74Hz-18kHz (±2.5dB) frequency response
- 5040A features a 6.5" bass driver — downward firing and magnetically shielded
- Includes a remote control
- Small-footprint cast-aluminum enclosures
- Includes 5 Genelec 6010A active bi-amplified monitors and 1 Genelec 5040A 6.5" active subwoofer
- 6010A features 3kHz crossover frequency
- 6010A dimensions (H x W x D): 7⅛" x 4¾" x 4½"
- RCA connectors
- Automatic protection circuitry
- 6010A features ¾" HF driver
- 6010A weight: 3.1 lbs.