Calling All Cars!
If you're looking for the perfect broadcast and paging systems microphone, you're looking for a Shure 522 dynamic base station microphone. This baby's built like a tank and ready for the long haul. Made of a high-impact ARMO-DUR base, the 522's all business. Its finger-tip control bar (that thing that keeps you from broadcasting embarrassing calls from your mother by accident) is made to get pushed over and over and over again for years and years. No cheap parts here. Plus, the 522's cardioid pattern keeps background noise and feedback down. And the Shure 522's switchable impedance output means it's ready for anything from radio communications to ancient intercom systems!Shure 522 Dynamic Base Station Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern suppresses unwanted background noise and reduces feedback in public address paging applications
- Dual impedance modes with change switch for convenient change-over - 19-300 ohms (260 ohms actual) or High
- Finger-tip control bar (locking or non-locking action)
- Long-life switch to satisfy rigorous requirements of communications and paging systems
- Sturdy, high-impact ARMO-DUR base and microphone case
- Adjustable microphone height
- Internal rubber vibration-isolator
- Conversion kit available for Monitor/Transmit switching
- 7' non-detachable cable
- Net Weight: 1.625 lbs.
|Shure 522 Base Station Microphone Specs: