Build Your Monitoring Rig Around This Sub!Looking to step up to a 2.1 monitoring system? Ready to mix in 5.1 surround? Check out this Genelec 5040B active compact subwoofer. For starters, the 5040B is a terribly efficient 6.5" downward-firing subwoofer, adding the tight and punchy lows you need for greater monitoring clarity, without adding low-end hype or boominess. This sub's designed for real professional applications! And that's just the start. Loaded with all the ins, outs, and highpass filtering you could ask for, the 5040B subwoofer is the perfect command center for your new monitoring setup. It even comes with a handy desktop remote, so you can control your entire monitoring system without leaving the sweet spot. And each of its outputs come equipped with a fixed highpass filter that's specifically designed to accommodate Genelec's 6010BMM studio monitors, so finding the perfect satellites to go with your 5040B subwoofer is never hard.
Genelec 5040B 6.5" Active Subwoofer Features at a Glance:
- Tight and focused ultra-compact subwoofer that's perfect for 2.1 and 5.1 surround monitoring systems
- Magnetically shielded, downward-firing 6.5" driver delivers controlled and punchy bass
- Extensive RCA I/O provides distribution to discrete satellite speakers
- Integrated highpass filters complement the frequency response of Genelec's 6010 series monitors
- 40-watt amplifier delivers up to 96dB of LFE channel sound
- Included remote control provides easy desktop level adjustment