Your Pick-up-and-go Moonflower Rig!Why add just a single moonflower lighting effect to your rig, when you can add four with just a single, affordable Chauvet 4PLAY CL effects fixture? That's right - the Chauvet 4PLAY CL is a 4-in-1 moonflower lighting effects system that gives you the freedom to control each light as its own independent effect, or run complex onboard patterns that use all four lights together. If you're new to lighting, you'll enjoy the way your 4PLAY CL's sound-activated mode responds in time to the beat of your music. That mode lets you kick back and focus on your mix as the 4PLAY CL showers the dance floor in razor-sharp beams of red, green, blue, and white light. And thanks to the 4PLAY CL's clear housings, the fixture itself becomes part of the light show!
If you're expanding your Chauvet 4BAR lighting system, then you'll be able to take full advantage of the 4PLAY CL's master/slave mode, which lets you daisy chain your system together to create elaborate looking light shows, without having to program a thing. Talk about a killer recipe for a centerpiece! Speaking of programming, if you are already well versed with DMX, then you'll have tons of fun taking over your 4PLAY CL. With just six channels of DMX, you can take total control of each of the 4PLAY CL's lights, including strobe times. So whether you're new to lighting altogether or you're adding on to a well-established light rig, you're going to have a blast with a Chauvet 4PLAY CL moonflower effect light from GearNuts.com.
Chauvet 4PLAY CL Moonflower Lighting Effect Fixture Features at a Glance:
- The perfect way to add a serious energy to your dance floor
- A single lighting fixture that gives you four individual LED moonflower effects
- Clear housings make the fixture part of the light show
- Each of the moonflower effects lights cast moving beams of razor-sharp red, green, blue, and white light
- Highly adjustable yolks provide a wide range of positioning options
- Operation modes sound-active mode and 6-channel DMX mode (includes program and strobe control)
- Works in master/slave with other 4BAR series units for large coordinated light shows
- Setup and tear down takes only minutes
- Mounts to virtually and lighting or speaker stand
- Optional clamps (sold separately) proving truss-mounting options
- Edison plug power output lets you conveniently daisy chain fixtures