Killer 4-light Centerpiece - with Tri-color LEDs!Looking for a great deal on an amazing lighting fixture? Check out the Chauvet 4BAR Tri! The 4BAR Tri looks like four individual wash lights, but it's actually a single integrated fixture. Each of its four lights come loaded with seven intensely bright 3-watt tri-color LEDs. Not only does this dish out four pools of intensely vivid colored light, but it prevents the 4BAR Tri from casting those dreaded RGB shadows. If you want a single fixture that gives you a ton of great lighting options, then you're going to be glad you picked up a Chauvet 4BAR Tri.
Whether the 4BAR Tri is your first fixture or you're adding it on to your DMX-driven full-scale rig, you're going to love how easy it is to use. If you're a complete beginner then you'll how much you get from a single 4BAR Tri. It comes with an integrated tripod stand, which makes setup a breeze. The 4BAR Tri features both automatic program mode and sound-active mode, letting you set and forget your fixture, allowing the music control the light show. And when you're ready to step up your setup, you can add another 4BAR series fixture to your rig in master/slave mode, bringing a whole new level of automated visual complexity to your show.
If, on the other hand, you're a DMX guru with a growing light rig, then you'll love how easy it is to add a 4BAR Tri to the setup you already have. Using 15 channels of DMX, the 4BAR Tri gives you total control of each of its lights' red/green/blue mix, plus master dimmer and strobe controls. Its tripod stand is actually perfect for mounting additional lights as well, including other 4BAR series fixtures or a Chauvet 4PLAY moonflower effect. Talk about a killer centerpiece! Get your Chauvet 4BAR Tri lighting fixture from GearNuts.com.
Chauvet 4BAR Tri LED Lighting Fixture Features at a Glance:
- The perfect way to add a rich pools of vividly colored light to your lighting rig
- A single lighting fixture that gives you four individual tri-color LED wash lights
- Each of the four lights feature 7 x 3-watt tri-color LEDs, making them individually capable of producing vivid light in nearly any color
- Individual lights each provide a wide range of positioning options
- Operation modes include automatic (program) mode, sound-active mode, and 15-channel DMX mode (includes program and strobe control)
- Works in master/slave with other 4BAR series units for large coordinated light shows
- Included footswitch lets you change operation modes on the fly
- Setup and tear down takes only minutes
- Edison plug power output lets you conveniently daisy chain fixtures
- Tripod stand and carrying cases included