More Light for Less Cash!You want a great deal on a killer lighting fixture? Check out the Chauvet 4BAR Flex. The 4BAR Flex looks like four individual wash lights, but it's actually a single integrated fixture that lets you light up your dance floor with 432 powerful 10mm LEDs. That's a lot of light! And it gets even better. Whether the 4BAR Flex is your first fixture, or you're adding it on to your DMX-driven full-scale rig, you're going to love how easy it is to use.
If you're a complete beginner then you're going to be happy with a 4BAR Flex. You can mount it to pretty much any kind of stand or truss in a ton of different configurations. That leaves you free to experiment with your setup, without committing to any kind of arrangement. What's more, the 4BAR Flex features both automatic program mode and sound-active mode, letting you set and forget your fixture and let the music control the light show. And when you're ready to step up your setup, you can add another 4BAR series fixture to your rig in master/slave mode and add a whole new level of automated visual complexity to your show.
If, on the other hand, you're a DMX guru with a growing light rig, then you'll love how easy it is to add a 4BAR Flex to the setup you already have. Using 15 channels of DMX, the 4BAR Flex gives you total control of each of its lights' red/green/blue mix, plus master dimmer and strobe controls. That's not the only flexible thing about the way a 4BAR Flex will integrate into your rig. It also features four mounting points, allowing you to mount additional lighting fixtures directly on top of or below your 4BAR Flex. Talk about a perfect centerpiece! Get your Chauvet 4BAR Flex lighting fixture from GearNuts.com.
Chauvet 4BAR Flex LED Lighting Fixture Features at a Glance:
- The perfect way to add a ton of light and flexibility to your lighting rig
- A single lighting fixture that gives you four individual LED wash lights
- Each of the four lights feature 108 x 10mm LEDs (36 red, 36 green, and 36 blue) for a total of 432 LEDs
- Individual lights each provide a wide range of positioning options
- Operation modes include automatic (program) mode, sound-active mode, and 15-channel DMX mode (includes program and strobe control)
- Works in master/slave with other 4BAR series units for large coordinated light shows
- Included footswitch lets you change operation modes on the fly
- Pass-through hole easily mounts to most tripods or speaker stands with no additional clamp needed
- Mount up to 4 additional lights to the top of the 4BAR Flex to expand your light show
- 2 x L-brackets provide you with tons of setup possibilities and configurations
- Safely mount to truss using the built-in bolts for increased mounting options
- Setup and tear down takes only minutes
- Edison plug power output lets you conveniently daisy chain fixtures
- Carrying case included