Big Grand Symphony Tone and Amazing Playability
The Taylor 416e acoustic-electric guitar is a Grand Symphony. It's sizable - but doesn't look it, thanks to its narrow waist and svelte curves. In a big ovangkol guitar, this curvaceousness gives you the robust volume and bottom you'd expect from a Dreadnought - but without the boom. Plus, you maintain articulation whether flatpicking or strumming. Playability? This 416e's fast neck and ebony fingerboard let you know you're playing a Taylor right from the getgo. If fabulous tone, amazing looks, and ultra-playability are important to you, you've found your axe: Taylor's 416e.
Taylor 416e Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- A gorgeous Grand Symphony guitar from Taylor!
- Sitka spruce provides a bright and balanced tone
- Ovangkol back and sides enhance richness and projection
- Grand Symphony body delivers huge, balanced tone
- All-gloss finish on the top, back, and sides
- Ebony fretboard enhances clarity and note definition
- Taylor ES2 electronics give you natural, dynamic plugged-in tone
- Hardshell case included
|Taylor 416e Ovangkol back and sides, Natural Gloss Specs:
|Number of Strings
|Back & Sides Wood
||Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
||Expression System 2