Add Some Vintage Vibe to Your Tracks!Stop messing with digital-sounding EQs, and step up to the McDSP 4020 Retro EQ native plug-in! It's designed by the world-famous McDSP to have the sound of a vintage hardware EQ, with the flexibility of software. The 4020 Retro EQ sports McDSP's acclaimed analog saturation modeling, so it sounds more like a hardware EQ than a plug-in when you push it to its limits. And thanks to the anti-clip output stage, you'll never have to worry about digital clipping ruining your mix - even with really heavy boosting. So say goodbye to digital lifelessness, and say hello to the vintage analog sound of the McDSP 4020 Retro EQ native plug-in!
McDSP 4020 Retro EQ Native Plug-in Features:
- Vintage-sounding 4-band parametric EQ plug-in
- Variable slope filtering uses lighter (12dB/Oct) attenuation near the cutoff frequency, then heavier (24dB/Oct) attenuation farther from the cutoff frequency, for an incredibly smooth sound
- Variable Q/Slope is gain dependent - wider at lower boost/cut values, narrower at higher values
- Anti-clip output stage prevents digital clipping
- Mono and Stereo components included
- Mac/PC: RTAS, AU